B’nai Jehudah Sisterhood works to further the interests of the Congregation by:
- strengthening the voice of women
- empowering members to create a caring community
- cultivating personal and spiritual growth, educational interest and community involvement
- promoting fellowship among its members and,
- to advance the program and the purpose of The Women of Reform Judaism (“WRJ”).
Sisterhood strives to bring people closer together emotionally and spiritually.
We are leaders within our Congregation, and an innovative organization that works to fulfill the needs of its members and community. We seek to be relevant to all generations of women and welcome diversity in our members, events and ideas.
By supporting Sisterhood, you are contributing to the Congregation in so many ways!
Get in touch
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org